I’ve been on a serious pizza kick after learning to make really great dough! Being dairy free has left me somewhat limited my pizza choices these days. I’ve been making this homemade salad pizza recipe on repeat because it’s so good!
This recipe is great for a leftover night when you have salad and veggies you’re just trying to finish up. I’m excited to make this over the summer once my veggies are ready to harvest from my garden. It’s going to be so fresh and delicious!
Ingredients for Dough:
1 packet active yeast
2 cups water
5 cups flour
2 tbsp salt
Ingredients for Pizza:
1 diced red onion
1 diced tomato
1 large shredded carrot
1 diced cucumber
- The dough is going to take the longest so make sure you leave ample amount of time for it. Start with your 2 cups of lukewarm water and slowly mix in active yeast packet. Let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Add in your flour, salt and knead. Let this sit for about 2 hours and then kneed again and place in a clean bowl with a little bit of olive oil. I let it sit for another 3 hours just to make sure it’s set. Next I roll it out with just a sprinkle of flour!
- Preheat the oven to 425 and leave your pizza pan in the oven while it preheats. This is a pro tip to get the bottom crisp.
- After you roll out the pizza and form the crust, place your sauce on top and bake for about 10 minutes until everything is golden brown.
- While it’s baking, prep your veggies! Layer down the mixed greens first and then any toppings you love! I listed my favorites above!
As you can see, this is the easiest homemade salad pizza recipe ever. You get a delicious and healthier pizza in like no time. I’ve found that making my own dough is so rewarding and honestly just tastes so good. You’ll be just as obsessed as me if you make this!
Be sure to follow my blog and check out my pinterest so you don’t miss anything from me!! You can check out more summer recipes here!