Recently, I have been experimenting with proteins and found that I love salmon. I use to stray away from meat and fish but salmon has instantly become my favorite. I love using my go to healthy salmon recipe because it’s sweet and spicy. The recipe is so easy and doesn’t take more than 20 minutes, which is always a plus. Here’s how to make my honey Sriracha healthy salmon recipe!
1.5 lbs of Salmon
2 tbsp Olive Oil
2 tbsp fresh Garlic
4 tbsp Soy Sauce
2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
1.5 tbsp Sriracha (more or less depending on how spicy you like it)
3 tbsp Honey
2 tsp Sesame Oil
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and place your salmon on top of it. Then place another piece of parchment on top of the salmon and lightly press down. Bake for 10 minutes.
- While the salmon is baking, prepare the glaze in a sauce pan.
- Start with warming the olive oil and garlic, and cook until fragrant.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the sesame oil. Cook until the mixture is darker in color and slightly thicker.
- Remove from heat and add the sesame oil.
- At this point, the salmon should have baked for 10 minutes so pull it out and brush the glaze on it.
- Put it back in the oven for 12 minutes and you are all set!
This healthy salmon recipe is so yummy and literally only takes like 22 minutes. I love to serve it with white rice and broccoli. Occasionally, I’ll add sesame seeds on top or even red pepper flakes for an extra kick.
Cooking has instantly became a favorite hobby of mine since the pandemic. I love trying out new recipes so I hope you love this one! If you make it at home tag me on Instagram @cassiedenisco and use the #cookwithcass!
You can see more of my favorite recipes here.
Leave a Reply