One of my favorite things about summer is that I have so much time in the mornings. I love waking up a little later, getting a workout in, and actually making breakfast. One of my recent favorites has been banana pancakes that are literally only two ingredients. These banana pancakes not only are healthy but they also are so yummy and will keep you fueled for your summer adventures.
- Turn your griddle or stove on medium heat and be sure to grease it.
- Peel your banana and mash it really well in a bowl with a fork.
- Crack two eggs and whisk with the banana until completely combined.
- Pour about 3 tablespoons of your mixture into the pan and wait until the edges start to thicken. Once they’re thick and the underside is golden brown, flip.
- Top with peanut butter, syrup, or berries and enjoy!
Guys I am not kidding when I tell you how easy and yummy these banana pancakes are. The key is to make sure your pan or griddle are hot before you put the mix on it so that they form evenly and don’t stick. Even my cousins like these, and they’re super picky eaters! You can even bulk these pancakes up with plain oats or protein powder.
If you’re looking for more breakfast recipes, check this post out!
Let me know if you have any minimal ingredient recipes below or what your favorite summer breakfast is!
Follow me on Instagram @cassiedenisco!