I’m back with a super yummy quick dinner recipe. This is probably one of my favorite meals for fall and winter because its a one pan meal. This means you literally chop it all up and then put it on a pan in the oven and you have a meal in no time. This quick dinner recipe can be made vegetarian. You also can easily swap out any of my ingredients for something that you love. I love meals like this that you can easily swap out ingredients for whatever is in season. It helps to make healthy eating that much easier. Let’s get into my favorite quick dinner recipe.
Ingredients for Quick Dinner Recipe:
Directions: (it’s literally so easy!)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Start by chopping everything up into cubes or just smaller pieces.
- Place veggies on one side of pan and the chicken on the other. Sprinkle the olive oil over just the veggies.
- Put it in the oven until the chicken is fully cooked and the veggies are to your liking. It’s usually about 25-30 minutes for me.
- Plate with brown rice and top with salt, pepper, or any other seasonings you love.
Guys I wasn’t joking when I said I had a recipe by Chef Cass. I’m so so obsessed with making this because it makes great leftovers. This quick dinner recipe also can be meal prepped on a Sunday night and used throughout the week. I absolutely love this recipe because it’s so yummy and easy to make! Let me know if you have any other easy one pan recipes that you are obsessed with in the comments below!
Check out my Pinterest for more recipes @cassiedenisco !
Click here for my last post!