Looking to spice up your taco night? I have you covered with this homemade crunch wrap recipe. I seriously love this recipe when you’re not in the mood for just a regular taco night.
This is essentially a taco bell copycat recipe and it was an instant hit for dinner here. Obsessed with how easy this recipe was and how seriously yummy it is too!
1 pound ground turkey or beef
2 tbsp taco seasoning
soft tortillas in wrap size
crunchy circular tortillas
diced yellow onion
1 diced tomato
chopped romaine lettuce
- Cook your meat and add taco seasoning.
- Microwave your soft tortilla for 10 seconds so you can easily mold it.
- Assemble your crunch wrap with your favorite filling with the soft tortilla down first. I love ground turkey, tomatoes, lettuce, vegan cheese, jalepeños, onions, and some hot sauce.
- Warm a frying pan with a little bit of butter.
- Place the crunchy circular tortilla on top then fold your soft tortilla over. This is the hardest part because it’s so tricky. As soon as it’s all assembled place it seam side down in the pan. This will seal it so it doesn’t explode.
- Flip after about 2-3 minutes to crisp the other side and then enjoy!!
I cannot tell you how badly I want to remake this as I’m writing this. It just elevates your taco night and creates something so filling and yummy. I am huge on making sure your dinner hits all the points to fill you up and this combo definitely does!