If Tik Tok has taught me anything, it’s how to make a baked oats recipe to die for! Baked oats essentially is oatmeal that instead of cooking on the stove you blend the ingredients then bake. It turns into this delicious cake like breakfast that is so satisfying and delicious.
Baked oats is great because you can really customize it to your preferences. I’ve made it a few different ways but always go back to this simple recipe. This might seem super intimidating to make but with a few ingredients and a good blender you’ll have a great breakfast in no time!
- 1/2 c Oats
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1/2 c Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Dash of Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
- Handful of vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degreees
- Add oats, almond milk, banana, baking powder, vanilla, peanut butter and cinnamon to a blender and blend thoroughly.
- Spray a mini baking safe pan and pour in mixture.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top and bake for 30-40 minutes depending on how you like it. (Sometimes I like a gooey center and others I want it completely baked)
Do you see how easy and healthy it is to have cake for breakfast? I’ve even seen some people take out their baked oats and drizzle a little almond milk on top to make it even more gooey.
This baked oats recipe is my go to on mornings I’m craving something sweet and have time to make it. I wish I could make this every morning but because it does take a bit it’s a once in awhile thing for me.
Be sure to subscribe to the blog below and check out more recipes like this here! You can follow me on Tik Tok here!