I bet you’ve read a thousand blogs on things to do in quarantine but I think my list might top all of them. In NY where I live, we are currently on week 6 almost 7 of quarantine and I’m pretty sure I’ve done it all. From movies to watch to things to do, I have you covered if you find yourself struggling to figure out what to do!
- Watch Baker and the Beauty on ABC
- Reorganize/clean your room
- Bake something!
- Read a new book
- Call or Facetime a friend
- Host a virtual game night
- Try something new!
- Take a virtual dance or yoga class
- Play a board game
- Online shop
- Make some tie dye (use my diy here)
- Foster a puppy
- Go on a walk around your neighbor hood
- Take a nap
- Start a side hustle
- Read ahead for school classes or take an online class
- Workout or just move your body
- Watch Little Women
- Don’t focus on the news
- Learn a new language
- Lay in the sun
- Enjoy spending time with whoever you’re with
- Take a nap
- Spend some time on yourself
- Don’t over do it!
One thing I’ve learned throughout all of this is that you have to take it easy. Yes, this might be the most free time you’ve had in years but no one is judging you on how productive you are or not. We have to be kind to ourselves during this quarantine and I hope this list of things to do during quarantine is helpful.
I know this is a really uncertain and troubling time but we all will get through it. It does suck that we have to social distance and can’t just get up and go wherever we want to but patience is key. If you try out any of these things to do during quarantine let me know or let me know of the things you are doing during quarantine!
Follow me on Instagram: @cassiedenisco