Because this post is going live on February 28th, the night before my 24th birthday, I wanted to reflect on my life so far! I came up with this idea of 24 things I manifested before turning 24 as a way to look back on everything I’ve accomplished so far.
Manifesting isn’t this crazy concept. It’s based along the principle of speaking things you want in life into existence. You have to focus on specific ideas and the universe will help guide you towards them. I think making room to dream about your future is so important in helping you actually want to work towards it. You’ll see some of these things are huge goals, and others are just small daily things that make my life so much better.
24 Things I Manifested
2. The Blog
3. Paying off half of my college loans in cash right out of college
4. Purchasing a new car on my own
5. Able to dance & teach dance everyday
6. Working from home
7. My relationship 🙂
8. Ability to Travel
9. Financially Indepedent
10. Healthy Lifestyle
11. Time to read everyday
12. Being close with my family
13. Able to do something creative everyday
14. Managing stress and anxiety
15. Parents who support whatever I do
16. Time for hobbies and to explore other things that interest me
17. Brand partnerships from my blog
18. Creating a side digital marketing business
19. Toxic people leaving my life
20. Intentional with every action I take
21. Finding what makes me happiest
22. Letting go of things that don’t serve me
23. Ability to manifest & just let the universe move through you
24. Being grateful for everything no matter what
As you can see, this list has all sorts of things on it. Whether you manifest, pray, or just set intentions they all do the same thing. Just focus so hard on what you want in your life and just let things take their course.
I am so grateful that I realized how powerful manifesting was and was able to have this list. Manifesting isn’t magic and you won’t over night be able to meet some goals. Living each day focusing on only what you want and letting go of things that don’t serve you will help you reach whatever you want.
I am so grateful to have built this community and am able to continue to share all my favorite things with you. Let me know in the comments if manifesting has worked for you!