Fall to me is all about a warm dinner. I love to cook in fall because your meals can help to bring all the cozy fall vibes you are looking for. I actually used to not like chili at all but I am obsessed with this best chili recipe. It is super easy to make and the flavors are so good! This is perfect to pair with white rice or just eat it alone in a bowl.
Here’s the best chili recipe!
- 1lb Ground Turkey
- yellow onion
- 1 can of Bush’s Chili Beans
- 1 can of sweet corn
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Chili powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- salt + pepper to taste
- Dice yellow onion and add to a big pot with ground turkey. Cook until turkey is browned and onions are translucent
- Using paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt + pepper, season the turkey and onion mixture
- Slowly mix in 1 can of diced tomatoes, 1 can of corn (without the water), and 1 can of chili beans
- Let mixture sit on low for 30 minutes and finish off by tasting and making sure it’s seasoned to your liking. Sometimes I add more of a seasoning here if I think it needs it!
This is the easiest recipe I have found for chili and it is literally so good! Like I said, sometimes I’l serve this on top of white rice if I am looking for a more filling meal. I also like to make corn bread on the side of this too because there’s nothing I love more than chili with cornbread!
Let me know in the comments below your favorite fall meal and check out more of my recipes here!
I also am on Pinterest so be sure to follow me!